MEDICAL STAFFTo view more details about each doctor, please click their name.
Short Hills Surgery Center is a physician owned ambulatory surgery center. Accordingly, please take notice that the physicians with a gold star next to their name denotes that he/she is an owner in Short Hills Surgery Center as a result of his/her commitment to quality healthcare and to provide better services to his / her patients.
Search by Specialty:
Search by Name:
CLICK DOCTOR NAME TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THAT DOCTOR
⭐️ = Doctor/Owner
Kathleen H Hong MD, FACOG, HCLD/TS (ABB)REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE ASSOCIATES OF NEW JERSEY
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND EXPERTISE
- Board Certified High-complexity Clinical Laboratory Director
- Assistant Professor, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- House Staff Teaching Award for the Weill Cornell-affiliated house officer who best demonstrates clinical excellence and dedication to teaching, 2011
- Prize Poster Award, American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) Annual Meeting 2013
- In-Training Award for Research, ASRM Annual Meeting 2013
- Extensive hands-on training in the RMANJ Embryology Laboratory
- Authored and contributed to numerous scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals
Dr. Hong is a board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, and High-complexity Clinical Laboratory Director who serves as Assistant Professor for the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She completed her Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility fellowship at RMANJ in the Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson fellowship program, is a graduate of the combined seven-year BA/MD program at Boston University, and completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at the prestigious New York Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Medical Center.